[Seaside] Anybody know what these POST requests are trying to do?

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Mon Feb 4 23:29:36 UTC 2008

> And I just got 6 more of these requests.  The stack trace on all six
> are just like I posted earlier.
>
> What are these guys trying to accomplish by doing this?
>
> Nevin

If you Google "http://www.pattibus.it/phplib-7.2b/pages/ilosi/dohigal/"
(copied from the stack trace), you get this as one of the Google hits:

    http://www.aceepc.com/webstats/summary/cgi.html

This page has:

    11/9/2007 to 2/4/2008: Top 100 CGI Scripts

        Top 10 Parameters with Top 10 values

And the pattibus.it nonsense is in the top 10 list.  So these guys are
doing this crap on a lot of sites, and they are trying to accomplish
something.

But what are they trying to accomplish?

Nevin