[Seaside] Trying to run of Seaside 2.8 with Swazoo 2.1 (currently they are incompatible)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Feb 6 11:31:07 UTC 2008

Hi Frank,

There is a SwazooSeaside adapter for Seaside 2.8 on Squeak, done by
Philippe Marchall and I propose that you just port this one to VW, it
will be simplest and most useful way to do.

Just download and run Damien's squeak-web image
http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html, which has both Swazoo 2.1
and Seaside 2.8 with SwazooSeaside adapter included and workable.

Adapter is made of three packages:

- Seaside-Squeak-Adapters
- Seaside-Adapters-Core
- Seaside-Adapters-Swazoo

You can run simply as SwazooSeaside startOn: 8088 then open
http://localhost:8088/seaside .

And yes, thanks for your detailed report. Maybe you could prepare it for
addition on Swazoo website? That way you'd help Swazoo a bit on docs area :)

Best regards
Janko
Maintainer of Swazoo