[Seaside] onClick vs callback

Tomas Blazej tomas.blazej at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:12:29 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a problem with the submitButton. It is placed in the component and in
the form. It has callback, which contains only answer: call for this
component.

But I also need some javascript in onClick event generated by evaluator.

The problem is, that the javascript code from onClick seems to be executed
only if I call "return: false" for the evaluator. But in this case, the
callback of the button is not run :(

"return: false" with triggerForm(Element): doesn't work.. Is the answer
evaluated before the javascript and then it doesn't make sense or is there
any other problem..?

Thank you,
Tomas