[Seaside] Mootools with Seaside (Hernan? Boris? MichaelLucas-Smith? Others?)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Feb 13 10:54:04 UTC 2008

I know there is a trend to make conviviality possible between libraries, but jQuery is already able to live toghether whit Prototype and Scriptaculous peacefully. And jQuery seems to have a very object(ish) style.
So I ask what features MooTools have which Prototype/Scriptaculous and/or jQuery don’t?

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre