[Seaside] I need success stories

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Feb 22 03:10:57 UTC 2008

We have build a horizonally scalable system by putting F5 routers in front of X number of Seaside instances with a SQL Server backend. BIG-IP offloads SSL, caches all static resources and load balances using sticky sessions. Computing cycles and RAM are cheap, so I suspect getting a respectable throughput is just a matter of adding more gateways in the back, but don't quite have the numbers yet.

-Boris (via BlackBerry)