[Seaside] FileLibrary / css files confusion

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 05:17:40 UTC 2008

I find that the main reason for my new style edits being ignored by
firefox is that they contain an error.
I think that if your style sheet contains an error firefox continues to
use the old version.

I myself use the WACss class which is part of the Jetsam package. This
allows me to manage bits of css in methods, which is far easier to
navigate. You can also parameterize colors and so forth.

Once you have finished development you can (in theory) use the wrote to
files button to generate a file to be served statically

best regards

Keith