[Seaside] Re: How to mark not-cacheable?

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:18:56 UTC 2008

Boris,

On Jan 15, 2008 5:48 PM, Boris Popov <boris at deepcovelabs.com> wrote:
> That's what #isolate: is for, try googling for "seaside isolate".

I did that search, and found that isolate: works fine if what is
isolated is the call to another component, and not an action or a
render of the same component.

For example:

In component A I remove an object from a collection presented as a
list, if I go back to the page where the component was shown in the
screen, and click the "delete" anchor (again), I would get an "object
not found" error, because the callback was already executed, and the
collection doesn't have the deleted item anymore.

Within component A, I've found no way of invalidating this kind of scenario.

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo
eMaringolo at gmail.com