[Seaside] Re: How to mark not-cacheable?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jan 15 22:22:05 UTC 2008

Esteban,

Check out WATransactionTest and point your browser to it via "browse -
tests - alltests - transaction",

1. It should be in "Before parent txn" state
2. Click OK until you get to "Outside child txn"
3. Now hit back in your browser and hit OK again

Isn't that the kind of expiry you are looking for?

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322