[Seaside] Tracing execution of seaside apps

Marcin Tustin mm3 at zepler.net
Sat Jul 12 14:54:33 UTC 2008

Oh, that's exactly what I wanted...except that what I was debugging was an
infinite loop, so the page never got rendered. Does the profiler run every
time (My guess is not) or does it re-run the page with the MessageTally
attached? If the latter, is there a way to either switch on the profiler
every time, or force page rendering in the profiler without hitting the
profile link? I'm not familiar enough with seaside yet to find out how to do
that on my own (especially as "browse references" option shows no references
to WAProfilerToolPlugin).

Thanks so much!