[Seaside] Seaside Security

Hans N Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Wed Jul 23 04:46:46 UTC 2008

Hi dear Seaside gurus :-),

one think I never really understand using Seaside:

  by default, there is this control bar at the bottom "configure
toggle halos new session etc".  Whow can I make sure that only an
special logged-in user can see this bar ? I have read about and played
with WAAuthConfiguration, but neither it could let disappear the bar
nor I got any log-in window (or could see if I maybe already be logged-
in).

How to do this ?

If I manage User and Groups in Pier, are this the same as for
WAAuthConfiguration or are these user managements completley divided ?

Thanks for help :-)

Hans