[Seaside] [scriptaculous] Why my sliders disapear ?

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 17:31:22 UTC 2008

Hi!

It was a little bit hard to read your code.
But i am sure i found the problem!

You are always increasing your sliderId.
So after a page refresh you dont have your old Id's like tack1,....7.
of course the same thing happens with your handles.
And all your CSS settings are gone.
To get an unique id you could use "hmtl nextId"
 So maybe its better to use an unique css class for all your div#track[id]
and handles.

I would also suggest to use html evaluator instead of 2 html updater.
Because then you have only 1 AJAX call instead of 2.

br
Gerhard