[Seaside] Squeak hanging on file upload

pmarchwiak pmarchwiak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 02:39:50 UTC 2008

I am having some issues with Seaside's file upload. Occasionally I will be
able to upload with no problems, but the majority of the time Squeak hangs,
using 100% of the CPU. I am using the Seaside One-Click Experience 2.8.2
image available from seaside.st on Ubuntu Linux 8.04.
This is the file upload code I am using:

upload: aWAFile
        fs := FileStream newFileNamed: aWAFile fileName.
	[fs binary; nextPutAll: aWAFile contents]
		ensure: [fs close].

Any ideas? Could this be a general file streaming issue?