[Seaside] How to learn about Comet in Seaside?

Nick Smith life2point0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:54:45 UTC 2008

Thanks Cedrick, this is just what I need to get started.

>>Comet is not really tested and used I guess.

That really surprised me.  This seems such a big leap forward from an user
experience perspective that I thought others would have implemented this
already somewhere.  Looks like I'm going to have to roll my sleeves up and
get dirty.  :)

I am keen to eventually to use Seaside on Gemstone (for scaling reasons).
Can anyone tell me if Comet is (or could be) implemented on their platform.
Thanks.