[Seaside] albatross, magritte... and what else...

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Tue Jun 24 14:56:12 UTC 2008

The most prominent Smalltalk advocates right now are James Robertson (http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
) and Randal Schwartz (http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/). Listen/
watch one of Randal's recent talks and get an idea of how he pitches
Seaside and Smalltalk. You can also take a look at the Smalltalk
Industry Council at http://www.stic.st/.

James Foster