Re: [Seaside] [Q] Are there any tutorial on ROE?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Thu Mar 20 22:50:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

as my primary objective is somparing performance of my web app between
on squeak and on gst I'm focused on porting roe which seems to have been
supported on both platform. If glorp is available on both platform and using glorp
with sqlite is rather easy it could be my choice. But I'm not sure on glorp on
gst. So the ROE be my current choice.

Thank you.