[Seaside] Comet, Streaming Server

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:22:31 UTC 2008

You didn't say which version of VW, so I am assuming 7.5.
Comet in VW only supports WebToolkit, so I am assuming you are using
SeasideForWebToolkit

You must enable the streaming server using the servlet admin tool
(typically at http://localhost:8008/seaside/go/tools/servletadmin)
where you click the Add link

Then you can use Seaside in streaming mode with the following url
http://localhost:8008/seaside/stream
(stream instead of go)

Enjoy,
Michel.