[OT] Seaside 2.9 and Squeak 3.8.1 (WAS: Re: [Seaside] Seaside 2.9 LGPL packages)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:21:12 UTC 2008

>  I know this is an off-topic issue. Can I use Seaside 2.9 on Squeak 3.8.1?
>  Or should I use more higher version, eg., 3.9 or 3.10?

We are all using Squeak 3.9 for development. I believe this is by far
the best Squeak to run Seaside.

We never tested Seaside 2.9 on Squeak 3.8 and 3.10 (we are missing a
continuous integration server), but as far as I know there is nothing
that should prevent it to run on these versions. If you encounter a
problem, please submit a bug report.

Please note that Seaside 2.9 is under heavy development. There are
many outstanding bugs and things might change or break without further
announcement.

Cheers,
Lukas

--