[Seaside] Possible to use gemstone/s for public internet app?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 04:15:59 UTC 2008

I've read a bit about how dabbleDb and others manage images to support large
numbers of users who have independent sets of persisted objects. I
understand (somewhat) that the free version of Gemstone is limited on total
object count/size, and on usage with multiple CPUs.

Is there any similar way to use Gemstone free edition for a large number of
users (internet app) if those users' object sets are totally independent of
each other? Using multiple servers? Does the free license allow such usage?

Thanks - Sophie