[Seaside] html & css basics and tutorial

John M p3anoman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:30:39 UTC 2008

FWIW I was/am still in the same boat and the w3schools site was a valuable
refernce on what attributes are valid for what tags etc. Its really not
Seaside's purpose to teach html, only to give a great tool for creating it
in a highly reusable fashion.

Firebug for Firefox is an extremely useful tool for letting you see your
html as rendered and showing you where your div sections end up laying out
etc. I could not get a handle on CSS until i started using it. (Firebug has
some other really useful features that you may need when you get to
working with javascript for example).

Hope this helps
John