[Seaside] version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Oct 2 14:39:06 UTC 2008

Ok.. I had some spare time and reloaded the Seaside-Scriptaculous
parcel from the Public store (I already had the latest).. Then I
loaded in the Seabreeze 3.1 parcel and got the same results when
creating a new application...

I did load the examples and all worked except "SBExamples-TreeTest"
which exhibited the same problem.  Anyway, I'll try a fresh image
tonight when I get home and see if the problem are gone.. Thanks!

-- Rick