[Seaside] Credit card processing - experiences, code?

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:49:28 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am looking for a payment processing provider for my seaside
e-commerce application. I saw that Ramon Leon uses authorize.net
(there is some code in his development image [1]).  I'd need to accept
at least US dollars and euros, but it looks like authorize.net does
only dollars.

I am curious about your experiences with integrating credit card
processing services in Seaside applications (or any web app).  Anyone
interested in starting a general package for Seaside, along the lines
of  ActiveMerchant for Rails[2] ?

Cheers

Matthias

[1] http://onsmalltalk.com/my-squeak-image/