[Seaside] apache proxying / rewriting

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:24:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It looks like the value is shared among applications but not all, and
>> like some apps don't take it into account…
>
> The value should not be shared. Normally you have to set it per application.

Forget about that, I'm not sure what gave me that impression…

I found http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2007-April/011724.html
and updated the RewriteRule accordingly, it works as expected.

However, in the Dispatcher Editor and Dispatcher Viewer, the links in
the first column of the list of applications still have the /seaside
prefix. But I guess that's normal because the Dispatchers show WAKom's
configuration as-is ?

--
Damien Pollet