[Seaside] looking for part time assistance in Seaside application

Watt P. wpoosanguansit at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 14:21:21 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

I have been doing Java for the past six years.  I came to learn about ST and Seaside 2-3 years ago.  I can code Seaside apps but I have not done it professionally.  And I am looking for an opportunity to do that.  Would you be interested?  I can do sample work you send to demonstrate my skills.  I am willing to take below market rate if you are interested.  I am in Chicago at the moment.  Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Watt P.