[Seaside] Anybody see this?

Eagle Offshore eagleoffshore at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 07:42:03 UTC 2009

Difficult to find the words.
Lets say I think they're well on their way to taking web application
development to desktop development levels - its basically Cocoa
development, but in your browser, for browser based apps.  Really game
changing stuff.

If they succeed (and the demos are pretty strong) it kind of makes the
whole seaside thing seem quaint by comparison.

But you should see it yourself.