[Seaside] Anybody see this?

Eagle Offshore eagleoffshore at mac.com
Wed Apr 8 19:02:36 UTC 2009

I keep hearing about this and in practice it seems to be a fantasy.
I've worked with a half dozen designers in the last year and none of
them have more than a rudimentary skill level with CSS and I end up
correcting a lot of it.

I no longer buy into that idea of separation of design and
functionality unless you're just talking about maybe color schemes and
even then I find that most designers don't factor stuff into classes
cleanly.