[Seaside] Anybody see this?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Apr 8 19:06:11 UTC 2009

I disagree, there are tons of talented designers out there who are into
semantic layout and CSS, I'm sorry to hear that your experiences weren't
very positive. We usually use Dave Shea to do the work for us and I
couldn't have been happier.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.