[Seaside] Looking for graphing/charting packages for Seaside/VW

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Apr 16 14:55:47 UTC 2009

By the way, just for completeness, I've stumbled across the following
extra packages
that people can look into for graphing/charting in conjunction with Seaside:

1) Google Charts - I'm working on a port of the Squeak package to be
used on VW,
             which is actually a part of the SeaChart package -- but not
the VW version
             which is somewhat dated now..

2) OpenFlashCharts which also has a Squeak package available and a demo.

Main OFC page :
__http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart-2/_
Squeak Source:
__http://www.squeaksource.com/OpenFlashChart.html_