[Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside

TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch
Fri Apr 17 19:30:20 UTC 2009

The background is in:
1) the complete absence of documentation in the Seaside library
2) the many violations of proper Smalltalk encapsulation
3) the frequent lack of "good Smalltalk" programing style
4) the many wrong and misleading class names, method names and instance variable names
5) the extreme ignorance that I had to encounter when offering my assistance to improve Seaside to Lukas Renggli.

I invite everybody to build a little community to document and improve Seaside, which will save all of us and all future users a lot of time.

There is never ever any excuse for not documentation code! Even in Smalltalk!

I also invite other critical writers to join in to publishing concrete engineering proposals on my blog in order to improve Seaside.