[Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Fri Apr 17 20:17:38 UTC 2009

TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch wrote:
Your comments may or may not be valid - I don't really know, and don't really care. If you wish Seaside to improve, though, may I suggest working on the way you express your points?

The way in which you communicate strongly affects how the people you
address will react to you.

In particular, saying that someone is "unconditionally arrogant and
ignorant" does not help you persuade that person to accept your changes!
So here's an idea: cut the sarcasm, cut the vitriol, and change your
attitude. That might go a long way towards gaining the cooperation of
the Seaside developers.

frank