[Seaside] Programmatically replacing a session with a new session

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Wed Apr 22 07:15:43 UTC 2009

Again, just to follow up on my own post, right now I just do a

   ^self session redirectTo: SystemResources machine , self
currentRequest nativeRequest url

And of course, the url had been previously built via #updateUrl:

That means if I detect a session hijacking, I redirect the hijacker.
But it leaves the original "authentic" user alone, since it is just the
hijacker that gets redirected.

Nevin