[Seaside] Seaside + JQuery example page on port 9090?

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:57:55 UTC 2009

The point of this thread is more marketing than technical. I am just
pointing an issue with the public facing seaside web site. I thought
that the seaside leaders would be interested/concerned.

To monitor a site, you can register in few seconds fro free at
site24x7.com for example. It would make more sense for the site admin
to do that.