[Seaside] Where to find WAListenerEncoded?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:24:05 UTC 2009

This may not be helpful to you, but in 2.9, all adaptors have a
configurable encoding so I'm guessing this would work better there,
though I haven't specifically tried it myself. WAKom and WAKomEncoded
only exist in 2.9 for compatibility and simply create appropriately
configured instances of WAComancheAdaptor.

Julian