[Seaside] Seaside and Microsoft's IIS

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Fri Jul 17 14:20:16 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I am at a point where I need to set up a test web site for my Seaside based
web application.  For my local testing I am using Apache and its Virtual
hosts capability.  Apache handles the file serving and passes URLs that
start with "/seaside" on to my Seaside NT service after changing the port.
There's more to the Apache setup than this but basically this rewrite rule
does the work.

[code]RewriteRule ^/(seaside.*)$ http://localhost:8788/$1 [P,L][/code]

My customer wants to run behind Microsoft's IIS.  Does anyone know how to
set up the same kind of thing in IIS?

Thanks, Lou