[Seaside] need your help for a survey about OCompletion

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:54:07 UTC 2009

Dear Seaside users,

If you use seaside on Squeak or Pharo, you may be familiar with
OCompletion, my add-on to eCompletion that sensibly increases
its accuracy. I am currently writing up about OCompletion, and would
like to more formally gather your feedback about it.
To do that, I set up a very quick survey consisting of 10 multiple-
choice questions. Filling it will take around 3 minutes of your time.
Simply click on the following link to get started:

http://www.surveymk.com/s.aspx?sm=enB3zXTU170bIm9xNu_2fLJg_3d_3d

I'll be extremely grateful if you would take the survey as soon as
possible and in any case before friday.
If you are not familiar with OCompletion, you can simply install it
under Squeak or Pharo via:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'

Thanks for your help,
	Romain

--
Romain Robbes