[Seaside] Create an SUUpdater without using the WARenderCanvas

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:34:00 UTC 2009

I don't know if it's a "better" way, but that looks like what we've
done in SmallFaces (without Announcements and Comet), you may take a
look there.
Spanish documentation is here :
http://cs.hernanmorales.com.ar/projects/smallFaces/sf-es.php and
english version here: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6088