[Seaside] Squeak Oversight Board Blog

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Mar 28 17:33:51 UTC 2009

Miguel Coba said:
> 2009/3/27 Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com>:
> > It has been mentioned before but I want to make it clear that the
> > current Squeak Oversight Board (the team previously known as either
> the
> > SqueakFoundation Board or the Squeak Leadership Team) has started a
> blog
> > where we will post our thoughts and plans and where we want to
> receive
> > your comments.
> >
> > http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/
>
> Why isn't hosted on squeak.org?

Simply because we wanted to get started as quickly as possible and we
all have limited time.  It is better in this case to use an existing
solution that works, than to spend a lot of time setting up a preferable
solution.  That said we are trying to setup a squeak.org hostname for it
much like new.squeak.org but wordpress.com currently seems to be having
trouble with this feature.

Ken