[Seaside] Suffers Seaside from amateurish circle-jerk mentality?

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:20:52 UTC 2009

Why don't you just write all those improvements instead of writing about why
should they be done? With all the energy you're spending on your blog you'd
probably have forked a new framework derived from Seaside already. Besides,
if I remember well, you're that guy using a very (very, VERY) obsolete
version of Seaside and complaining about it. The way I see it, you got only
a couple of choices:

a. Upgrade your version, you'd be amazed how big something can grow in like
5 years...
b. Still don't like the new version? Improve it.
c. Think your improvements would have to change the way Seaside works way
too much? Fork it.
d. Too lazy for any of the above? Don't use it.

BTW I like the pedantry of your blog, beginning with its very name:
*THE*Smalltalk Blog. Good luck with your solo war against «life, the
universe and
everything». Thank god google invented this smart "Silence it" feature!

Bernat.

--
O HAI I'M IN UR FOOTER SIGNATURING UR MAILZ