Re: [Seaside] Using SQlite3 and Seaside

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Sat May 9 07:21:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

why GPL, you mean this, right? (if not, just ignore :)
it's just personal favorite (or I can use dual licensing if anyone has interest on my
poor web app :)

for your second question, does it mean that why not use squeaksource or more
squeak/smalltalk friendly scm? it's because I'm using my own 3.8.2 based, MVC only
image (yes, I know there's pharo and it's far better, but I think it's not that fast for
my small sony vaio ux).

thank you