[Seaside] Using SQlite3 and Seaside
Mariano Martinez Peck
marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:53:45 UTC 2009
On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 5:39 AM, "S.J.Chun" <chunsj at embian.com> wrote:
> I'm using Squeak driver (which uses FFI). And yes, I'm very interested in
> Windows binary.
Ok. I just tested the dlls I told you in my windows machine and I worked
perfect. All I did is:
1) Download dlls from here: http://reauktion.de/flugphase/en/2009/03/19/ .
Then I copied them to c:/windows/system32.
There is not only the OpenDBX dll but also the sqlite3 one. So, if you want
to use the Sqlite3 driver you are using till now in windows, instead of
SqueakDBX, you can also try it.
2) use sqlite3.exe and create a database. Something like this: sqlite3.exe
3) download SqueakDBX from MC or Universes.
4) Change DBXSqliteFacility #createConnection and put the path you make for
the database in 2)
5) Read how to run the tests here: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6077 and
To make run SqueakDBX with sqlite in Linux read:
For mac read: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6129 and
If you will start using SqueakDBX you should read all the wiki:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6052 and specially the getting started:
Tell me if this works for you.
Consider talking in squeak-dev mailing list so that not to be so much of
topic in this list :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the seaside