[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Thu May 14 15:14:54 UTC 2009

On May 14, 2009, at 10:44 AM, Gerardo Richarte wrote:

>    I also find the learning curve for using Smalltalk for webapps
> still
> steeper than, say, rails or turbogears, anyway.

my main concern is..

i work for a company.. i have done several HUGE projects in rails.. so
they have an expectation as far as timing.. like.. they know that we
can have a skeleton admin system set up in an afternoon..

i just want to make sure that those kinds of expectations don't get
broken.

> In your case, I would suggest to just get a GLASS
> (http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/) and use it, no need to use or
> setup

checking this out now..

thanks!