[Seaside] www.seaside.st problem

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed May 20 18:07:38 UTC 2009

I'm using Firefox 3.0.10 under linux.  If I view the page
http://www.seaside.st/documentation/persistence and click on any of the
internal links (GLORP for example), the result is my browser shows the
page positioned at that internal link so I can see that entry and those
that follow (GLORP, ROE, Magma...in my example).  BUT, I can't see
anything above this on the page.  If I scroll to the top I can see the
Seaside logo and the search box but I can't see any entries that precede
the GLORP entry...again, using GLORP as an example.  It happens for all
of the internal links.  It's as if the contents of the page above the
internal link have been hidden.  And, my back button doesn't show any
history related that page...anyone else seeing this strange behavior?
BTW, this happens on many pages on this site but this is the only site
I've ever had it happen on.  Firebug shows the entire DOM (including the
invisible nodes above the one I can see).  There's nothing I can see in
the styles that would cause this portion of the page to be hidden.
Definitely seems like a Firefox bug but it is only tickled by seaside.st
in my experience.  Anyone have a clue?

David