[Seaside] Re: Open URL in new window

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:07:34 UTC 2009

I hit send prematurely.  The URL I generate has nothing to do with my
seaside application.  E.G. The user chooses between Google and Yahoo
in a select tag element then hits submit.  I then open a new window
that displays www.google.com or www.yahoo.com and switches their focus
to that.

Thanks in advance and let me know if an example would help.

Paul