[Seaside] How to update XHTML with jQuery

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:08:48 UTC 2009

onChange: (html jQuery ajax serializeThis;
       script: [:s | s << (s jQuery id: 'items') replaceWith: [:h | self
renderItemsOn: h]]);

doesn't work in that case, but the following should really work

 onChange: (((html jQuery: #items) load
                        serialize: (html jQuery this parents; find: 'form'))
html: [:ajaxHtml | self renderItemsOn: ajaxHtml]);

Gerhard