[Seaside] How to update XHTML with jQuery

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:32:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 8:08 PM, Gerhard Obermann <obi068 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  onChange: (((html jQuery: #items) load
>                         serialize: (html jQuery this parents; find: 'form'))
>                         html: [:ajaxHtml | self renderItemsOn: ajaxHtml]);

It works thank you. By manipulating your query, I was able to write
the following which still works and seems easier to read:

onChange: ((html jQuery: #items) load
				serializeForm;
				html: [:ajaxHtml | self renderItemsOn: ajaxHtml]);

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry