[Seaside] Configuring exception handler in 3.0?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 07:42:07 UTC 2009

No, that's the way you have to do it at the moment. I agree it's not
very friendly and solving these interface problems is keeping us from
going to Beta, really, so if you have any suggestions, we're all ears.
:)

Certainly for this particular case we could add a method to either
WAAdmin or WAEntryPoint (or maybe both) to set the exception handler.
It could check if there is a filter, add it if not, and then set the
correct configuration value...

Would that help?

Julian