[Seaside] One click Seaside (Pharo) seems quite borken

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Apr 23 07:47:23 UTC 2010

On 04/21/2010 07:48 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Hi Goran,
>
>> I am doing a breakfast seminar tomorrow and wanted to use the One Click
>> Experience Pharo thingy from www.seaside.st. But... it seems to be quite
>> broken, the #analogousCodeTo: debugger problem keeps popping up etc.
>
> What kind of issue is that? Never heard of it. I used the image in the
> Seaside One Click image for a while before putting it online and could
> not observe any problems. Can you please give details on how to
> reproduce.

Well, I don't have time today to reproduce BUT IIRC I just put a self
halt in a renderContentOn: method and then did "full stack" and tried
digging down to Socket level etc, and then it started popping up
whenever I clicked a level in the debug stack.

Anyway, I ended up using a nightly image and all went fine. But I do
believe there is a problem in there somewhere.

regards, Göran