[Seaside] Does anyone offer Seaside hosting yet?

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 18:01:14 UTC 2010

Maybe you can run a webvelocity ami on Amazon EC2? I am also working on some
commercial seaside applications and planning to hire some Virtual Private
Servers for a few euro's a month to get started.  Once traffic is up, I'll
probably move to EC2. Downside of VPS is that you'll need to configure
everything yourself and maintain it as well.

Regards,

Bart