[Seaside] Re: Internal/external order tracking system

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Sun Dec 19 19:27:09 UTC 2010

If you have the luxury of living in a country where you can take your
ISP's uptime for granted, that makes perfect sense.

As long as that really is the case.

If not, then Sean's plan of having a local network thing and a web apps
thing that can talk to each other makes a whole lot of sense, especially
when downtime means your business can't operate at all.

frank