[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.3 release

Fritz Schenk intrader at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 23:58:48 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help guys. I still don't know why it fails in the Browser.
I have reloaded the latest version of Pharo 1.1.1. 'one click' image and then
loaded Seaside 3.0.3 by making reference to ConfigurationOfSeaside30 - go figure!

I have abandoned the bad IDE as I don't know how to restore to the lates version
before I loaded ConfigurationOfSeaside30 into it.

The new IDE based on Pharo1.1.1 seems to work and loads Seaside Ok.