[Seaside] defining relationships...

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Fri Feb 26 16:41:23 UTC 2010

> I hope I got your question right because it seems to be an OOP question
> instead of a Seaside specific one. But let me try :)

thanks!

i was trying to figure out whether to post it here, or in squeak..

this really is an OOP question.. i know that..

i am trying to make the jump from a different ORM centric framework,
and having to do a little more thinking to get my head around the
concepts..

> Artist >> #initialize
>   super initialize.
>   self albums: OrderedCollection new.

this totally makes sense..

so, for an album, the artist would be an instance of the artist
class.. not just an integer representing the ID of that  entry in a
database, as would be the case in ORM..

this is all starting to sink in..

thanks!

--